• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE1600 Adjustable Track Bar

99GreenMachine

NAXJA Forum User
RE1600 Adjustable Track Bar

Used.
they are about 160.00 brand new. mine is still in good working condition.

Im selling mine for $90.00
local pick up or meet somewhere.

Thanks
NICK

no. It mounts to the stock mounts. It has good heims and also I have all hardware.

It looks like this one.....it mounts to the stock location, you drill the hole out with a 5/8's bit
DSC03750.jpg

thanks. and yes it looks exactly like that. I still have it I am putting my new one on tomorrow. Thanks for the pic.

NICK

i think nick just went up higher in lift? which means he would need a longer track bar than that one. RE trackbars usually hold up well i wouldnt worry too much about it :D

-mike

Well i am sirtting about 7 inches not in the front with 35s and that track bar wasnt cuttin it. I got the TNT Customs one with the frame brace also. The R.E track bar worked great for the 4.5 inch lift. If you want it let me know.

NICK

Ok. well PM me, and I will give yu my address to come pick it up. Im moving tomorrow so today would be fine. Like later this evening or something.

NICK

Back