• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 Stock XJ Turbine wheels - $120

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale are 5 stock XJ "Turbine" style wheels. I bought these on eBay with the intentions on putting them on my XJ, but I decided I didn't want to run wheel spacers.

4 out of the 5 are in fair condition. They have some pitting and corrosion, probably could be restored to new, but for trail rims, I wasn't going to worry about it. The 5th is in new condition, probably was under a tire cover and never touched the ground.

They are 15x7 I believe, not sure if the early XJ wheels were 7" or 7.5" width. Pretty sure they are 7". Backspacing is 5.25". These will definately fit any stock Jeep with 5x4.5" lug pattern, and *should* fit most Jeeps with up to a 31" tire before needing spacers. Don't quote me on that, do a quick search on here to be sure.

These are boxed up and ready to go as soon as I receive payment. I'd like $120 + shipping or I'll do $200 shipped. Local pickup in Indiana would be great, but I'll ship if necessary.

HPIM0645.jpg

HPIM0644.jpg

HPIM0643.jpg

HPIM0641.jpg

New #5
HPIM0642.jpg

Back