• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Club

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
The I have a Jeep and some times go wheeling, but most times I have to work and if the wife don't want me to do anything and the kids don't have anything they need me for and if the rig isn't broken or need of maintance and the daily drivers are in good repair and the house doesn’t need repair or on fire and it's not somebody's birthday or anniversary and the dogs are not loose and the kids are not fighting and I have enough money for gas and the yard doesn't need mowing and the wife is happy with me and my mom says it's OK and ( insert your own troubles here) and it's not too hot/cold/raining/snowing/windy/dry, I might make it to the trail later club.

Membership is free, but the stickers are $100 as they are so big.

2offroad said:
The I have a Jeep and some times go wheeling, but most times I have to work and if the wife don't want me to do anything and the kids don't have anything they need me for and if the rig isn't broken or need of maintance and the daily drivers are in good repair and the house doesn’t need repair or on fire and it's not somebody's birthday or anniversary and the dogs are not loose and the kids are not fighting and I have enough money for gas and the yard doesn't need mowing and the wife is happy with me and my mom says it's OK and ( insert your own troubles here) and it's not too hot/cold/raining/snowing/windy/dry, I might make it to the trail later club.

This is PERFECT for JMotorsport! I nominate him for the VP slot. :D

Those in the NWC know what I'm talking about! ;)

-----Matt-----

2offroad said:

How much shipped to 98032?

STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE!

Back