• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 Now lifted

Chris01xj

NAXJA Forum User
K I finnally got my jeep lifted, and somehting weird is going on. Not bad though.
When i hit certain bumps in the road my jeep kindof wants to wander with the bumps? Not sure what it is I thought it may be the steering stabilizer? I looked at it and it show a small sign of leaking. Can anyone think what maybe causing this wander? Now I had an alignment shop align it to factory specs but its pulling to the right now so I'll go to a pit alignment shop to get another alignment. I've heard that could be the cause too. What ya'll think?

Sorry about being so late with post. Well after I installed my lift around June 14, my jeep decided too go wheeling in a tropical storm and off the road which totaled it. GOODBYE she went so no more Jeeping for me, till I get another Jeep hopfully SOON. It's about to kill me now.

Tell the insurace company you want the salvage. Have them deduct $500 from the check they cut you and keep your jeep. Don't let them BS you to think it will get more then that at auction. I know I've been to plenty in NC and SC. The highest I have seen an XJ go for is $1000 and it was totally rebuildable.

I tired to get something back but didnt. I didnt have the time to mess with it . I should of took my lift off but didnt have the time or a lift. Just took the money and got me a 04 niss. and y2k Zr2 :( I WANT MY XJ BACK. Trying to find me one now. I do not like my Zr2 checking out some Xjs in Summerville but I owe way too much for my truck so I stuck :( Anyone want to trade my truck 10k:( for a Xj) I needed a truck so I got one, but now I want my Xj back ill go out and buy a trailer this time. Any how I'm stuck without a Jeep :(

Sorry to hear that. I had that happen with my car last year (about $2k worth of parts left on it). I was too sore from the accident to do any wrenching to remove them...oh well. Take it easy...good luck.

John.

Back