• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which stainless steel brake lines?

JCwarrior88

NAXJA Forum User
I just finished installing my RE 3.5" SF and I decided instead of bending the front stock hardlines I would just buy stainless line extensions. The quality of the rear brake line extension that came with the kit was pretty impressive so I figured I would go with the RE stainless fronts. But $83 seems kind of expensive compared to the Tomken lines which are $53.

Do you guys recommend one brand over the other or are there any other good stainless lines out there?

having no prior personal experience with the tomken, i can't give you any imput on those. As for the RE i have those same lines on my rig and i love them. Went on nice and easy. No problems with them thus far.

If i was in your situation i would look at see that RE has a much better rep than tomken so right there would be a tip off the RE product was higher quality

I run Tomken's front and rear they work fine for me with about 4.5-5 " of lift. They are actually Crown brake lines sold by Tomken.

Aren't the RE lines made by Crown too? I think I remember seeing that name below Rubicon MFG on my rear extension line... or maybe I am imagining things.
I would go look but my jeep is getting her new shoes put on

Last edited:
Back