• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A seat bracket pic please

TexasComanche

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have an 87-94 electric seat bracket picture they could share with me? I am thinking about purchasing some electric seats for a cherokee and removing the brackets and replacing them with comanche brackets. Did this with manual seats and worked great but am unsure about electric seats now. Also could electric seats be swapped over to manual seats on a cherokee using the same brackets? Or does electric seats use completely different brackets? Thanks!

What bracket exactly are you wondering about? I'm taking apart my seat tomorrow hopefully if the weather is nice to make a bracket for my new PRP seat and I can get a picture for ya.

The bracket that connects the seat sliders to the floor of the vehicle. Thanks! Are yours electric? There were a couple of studs that I drilled out and attached my comanche brackets to them last time. Really easy but I am curious about the electric seat brackets on a cherokee and if they utilize the same bracket. Thanks!

Ask and ye shall recieve. :D This is a composite I made a while back from the images in my 87-90 parts manual.
Jeep on!
--Pete
ComancheClub.com

73556923.jpg

Back