• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a tribute to the dana 35...

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
What a great site!!

Now, when this silly subject comes up all we have to do is post this link. Nice......

:D

Goatman said:
What a great site!!

Now, when this silly subject comes up all we have to do is post this link. Nice......

:D

But if I bring extra pieces of wood and chains and bungie cords to keep the broken stub in, I should do fine at JV, right? :D Btw, it's going to be lincoln locked.

and I thought that axle was Hella strong... minus the c-clip....... :gag: :doh: :roflmao:

pretty sure in that 3rd video he is just coming down on his rocker and thats where the sound is coming from. look like that to anyone else?

The pics of the log strapped against the tire... does that actually hold things together enough to limp it home??? It looks like some good trail rigging...but it looks like the wheel would just pull the log up and down and get caught up. Those pics and vids makes me want the snow to disappear even faster so I can go dig up a D44!!!

Justin

Why do the California bois continue to run D35's, yet act so hard core by spouting out names of tuff trails? They are just too badd assed for words (except for ketchup.... more lik mustard).

Those guys rock. :)

And before any wannabee kiddie yaps at my post: Yes, I have ran trails in So-Cal. Yes, I lived there once. Yes, many of them are wannaabee whimps. Yes, some are cool cats deserve all the crap they get for trying to be elitests(sp?).

BTW, if you freak out and are enraged by my post.... Too bad. Soo Sorry JU is down. Oh yeah, come on, get some humor and a life. :)

ghettocruiser said:
The pics of the log strapped against the tire... does that actually hold things together enough to limp it home??? It looks like some good trail rigging...but it looks like the wheel would just pull the log up and down and get caught up. Those pics and vids makes me want the snow to disappear even faster so I can go dig up a D44!!!

Justin

Sure, it will work. No worries..... if you are bothered, grease the tire. Another option is to "skid" it. No big deal, either work.

There are many ways to get things home, or repair broken junk. I practiced many methods whil in the service. Good thing I did not work on anything that flew.... I specifically denied working on that stuff. :) And no, I an not from the South. :D

Glenn said:
Why do the California bois continue to run D35's, yet act so hard core by spouting out names of tuff trails? They are just too badd assed for words (except for ketchup.... more lik mustard).

And before any wannabee kiddie yaps at my post: Yes, I have ran trails in So-Cal. Yes, I lived there once. Yes, many of them are wannaabee whimps. Yes, some are cool cats deserve all the crap they get for trying to be elitests(sp?).

BTW, if you freak out and are enraged by my post.... Too bad. Soo Sorry JU is down. Oh yeah, come on, get some humor and a life. :)

Aw, come on, Glenn. Don't be a sour puss. JV is just fun to use in a post........whether you actually go there or not.

BTW, it's spelled elitist :D

http://www.elitistsnobs.com/

Glenn said:

OH man....Glenns quit smoking again.

Naw, just a little (lot) sarcasm and taunting. :D

Back