• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BajaXJ92 Exposed

azbastid

NAXJA Forum User
The best part is it's really him

20041206182028.jpg

Suck in that gut and try to flex there adam

why the hell do you have this

Andy, you're gonna have to shave those before you get in my XJ at Winterfest. That is if you ever get there. Horse and buggy aren't too reliable for such a long distance.

scottsxj said:
haha, baja when are you going to chime in

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
azblacksheep, BajaXJ92, PA Highlander

The ownage here is IMMENSE

Now this has become amusing.

I love a roast.

BUT, there are better pics out there, as well as better chops. Move this to the den, then post em up.

There is a fine line between sackriding, trolling, and cross-forum bitterness, and I believe this guy has just found that median. Brilliant and non-original.

But please, at least don't lie about where you got the pic buddy. I don't own any webspace in which I keep personal pics. Those pics were openly posted on a public forum, in which I personally know the majority of the people. They're fair game.

On that note congrats on your "detective work".

For more enlightenment, please see here: http://www.overtorqued.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4985

BajaXJ92 said:
Now this has become amusing.

I love a roast.

BUT, there are better pics out there, as well as better chops. Move this to the den, then post em up.

There is a fine line between sackriding, trolling, and cross-forum bitterness, and I believe this guy has just found that median. Brilliant and non-original.

But please, at least don't lie about where you got the pic buddy. I don't own any webspace in which I keep personal pics. Those pics were openly posted on a public forum, in which I personally know the majority of the people. They're fair game.

On that note congrats on your "detective work".

For more enlightenment, please see here: http://www.overtorqued.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4985

BWAHAHAHA what are you gonna do beat me to death with those man boobs?

Funny part is that ISN'T a chop/ You really are a 20 something out of shape skinny retard

Nice bathroom, BTW.
I am guessing there are plastic covers on the couch and loveseat.
Tell your mother to run and grab me a moonpie.

"Adam? What are you doing in there?"

"Nothing mom. I'm just washing my hands."

Last edited:
I believe my e-reputation has just been ruined.

I'm pulling an OWL and heading over to PBB to lick my wounds and dazzle the locals with my wits.

:wave:

dothedew24_7 said:
azblacksheep, I believe you should become a member of NAXJA

the fun you could have with this in the den is worth a x4

haha why don't you just go link it. I refuse to pay for any membership whether it be to a jeep club oir a sex club ;)

Back