• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

maybe some wheels and tires

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of (5) 15x8 'Canyon' wheels from a 2000 TJ with 30x9.5 MTR's with only 200 miles or so on them. $750 OBO. May separate the tires, for the right price.
:next:

Where are you located? I'm interested but shipping would be a deal breaker -- just wondering if you're close enough that I could pick up.

I'm in Connecticut.

I have receipts for $800 and some change for the tires, installed and warrentied by a Goodyear Gemini store, and the wheels were $100 per with bald GSA's. Thats $1300 in treads for $600. Inchitis is a cruel mother.

I have had one if my trademark changes of heart, a la C. M. Burns, and am now only selling the 5 'Canyon' wheels for $250

I will take all 5 of your wheels for the $250. Are they in good shape? I didn't catch how many miles were on the wheels vs. the tires. I live in Rochester MI and would be willing to pay for the shipping via Fed Ex. Just let me know. I can pay by Pay Pal. If you have some photos that would be appreciated. ~Mike R~

Last edited:
Back