• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PREVIEW!!: Richard "Goatman" Gauthier Signature Series Line of Apparel

basalt51

NAXJA Member #761
Here is a sneak peak of the soon to be released "Richard G." Signature Series line of apparel personally signed by no other than the Legend himself!!! Check out the super secret spy photos:

sig1.JPG

sig2.JPG

Coming sometime to a store near you. Pre-order today to ensure your pre-order. Limited time offer while supplies last!

(thought I forgot about it didn't you!)

Kick Ass!!!

I'll keep checking ebay for another. I may get lucky and find someone that doesn't know how much the hand signed versions are worth.

-Jon

I heard he was coming out with a whole line of "signature" apparel including tiedyes and bell bottoms. It's gonna be the hot new fashion!

Hey Jason, I pre-ordered my pre-order previously with you and was wondering when my pre-order was being pre-shipped. I bought a shirt one time in Illinois, but I ruined it one time when I got stuck in the mud. I like mud. Rainbows are pretty. Do you like rainbows? My mom bought me a rainbow shirt once. I should have had Goatman sign my dents that I got when I follwed him down true sluice. I wonder if they make durabak in yellow? Or maybe rainbow? Hasta

Bryan

Wait till you see the "Goatman Signature Series Short Arm Suspension" URF is working on!

50% shorter arms and high clearance. Custom lengths available as long as they are shorter than stock, no charge.

CRASH

I'd like 1 or 2 when/if they become available. That's all I have to say. I won't hold my breath on these though. :laugh3:

Bryan C. said:
Hey Jason, I pre-ordered my pre-order previously with you and was wondering when my pre-order was being pre-shipped. I bought a shirt one time in Illinois, but I ruined it one time when I got stuck in the mud. I like mud. Rainbows are pretty. Do you like rainbows? My mom bought me a rainbow shirt once. I should have had Goatman sign my dents that I got when I follwed him down true sluice. I wonder if they make durabak in yellow? Or maybe rainbow? Hasta

Bryan

For the love of the father, son and holy ghost I haven't pre-shipped any pre-ordered pre-orders yet.

Once I recieve the first pre-printing and Richard pre-signs them you will be the very first to pre-recieve your pre-shipment.

Lincoln said:
I want one. How does 2 cents sound?

That barely covers Richards royalties.

thanks dave. i could sign them next wed at happy dayz. i always peeing there.

Working on a whole line........trying to get most of the things that so many have been requesting.

Keep checking for further info.

Goatman said:
Working on a whole line........trying to get most of the things that so many have been requesting.

Keep checking for further info.

Any updates yet.

Back