• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th Annual Reno Run

One of my favorite (and sometimes only) runs all year. Hopefully I will have a Jeep this year considering no more Hooptie Wagon.

Haha this is going to be fun. And now ill be living closer to reno and have a tow rig ...

I can't wait for this run! Hopefully it doesn't rain much.

Translation... "I will be going full retard"

pretty much haha.

I do hope that its a dry weekend as well. We should plan on bringing some EZ ups and tarps just in case ...

I'm making this one! Was sad I had to turn back a few hours into the drive last year. Looking forward to seeing y'all this year.

Any idea of what trails? I have a new one ive ran twice that would be fun. But it would be a long day (Trail is out by Bronco)

"As soon as I crest the top ima turn driver and floor it"

giphy.gif

I'm in!! However I may be in the JK so I hope y'all don't mind. its taking longer for the XJ build than I planned, aka, my buddy is spending more time on his KOH buggy than my XJ and he still won't have his done in time for KOH. but non the less I'll be there one way or the other.

I'm in!! However I may be in the JK so I hope y'all don't mind. its taking longer for the XJ build than I planned, aka, my buddy is spending more time on his KOH buggy than my XJ and he still won't have his done in time for KOH. but non the less I'll be there one way or the other.
ill be in the yota so...... :guitar:

Back