• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

White Jeep Build

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
A while back I bought a plain 1997 jeep Cherokee.

Manual windows
manual door locks
Power mirrors
rear wiper
A/C

The plan was to daily drive.

After being sideswiped by a hit-and-run driver and sliding the jeep into a tree on a Christmas tree run

I decided to make it my wheeler

so the plan....

Part out black jeep, move is many parts over to the new jeep as I can.

Doing things like Frame stiffeners and other things on the way.

Get it dialed in with the parts I have 30/8.25 4.56 locked 4:1 sye 2low bumpers seats ect...

then start working on swapping to my Dana 44 and 8.8

My end goal would be 37s, cage, atlas while keeping it super street able and clean interior.

Last weekend I worked in the Frame stiffeners

Here I painted the inside

I only did the front, so I can get my bumper on, I will end up doing the middle when I put the long arm on.

The reason behind that is if you put the midsection on before cutting off the lower control arm mounts you have to cut the frame stiffener down, and I don't want to cut it down just to have to piece it back together.

Got her moved in to Scott's shop, black jeep will go in this week then she gets ripped apart.

9f9c6ef39ba46071db4cd1f433a677ab.jpg

Last weekend I worked in the Frame stiffeners

Here I painted the inside

I only did the front, so I can get my bumper on, I will end up doing the middle when I put the long arm on.

The reason behind that is if you put the midsection on before cutting off the lower control arm mounts you have to cut the frame stiffener down, and I don't want to cut it down just to have to piece it back together.

Where did you get the front stiffeners from?

Who will finish first???????!!!!!

So I have been making a big deal about wanting to use my A/C while wheeling in the summer so I installed two 7" electric push fans and that cooler is my power steering.

The idea was the electric fans would help the stock electric fan and the clutch fan pulls enough CFM by its self.

Amazon link to the fans

Upgr8 Universal High Performance 12V Slim Electric Cooling Radiator Fan with Fan Mounting Kit (7 Inch, Black) https://a.co/d/2FKWLNW

Amazon link to the cooler

Hayden Automotive 403 Ultra-Cool Tube and Fin Transmission Cooler https://a.co/d/j6PAXh7

b40b8bb2ac89aa262ad5b85ac282d11e.jpg

8eec05c4b97bd09c0c5865fd11830aca.jpg

Last edited:
Back