• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Comanche

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I'm currently stationed overseas, but I will be coming back stateside in Feb of next year. I finally got the ok from my wife to fulfill my dream of owning a Comanche. I would prefer an HO 4.0l, with a 231...don't have a preference on trans or bed length. If you know of anybody that is selling one can you point me in their direction? I would prefer stock so that I can make it my own, but a dream is a dream and any Comanche is more than I currently have. I can have her buy it before I get back or I can wait until I'm in the states again, doesn't matter. Let me know.

I'll be back the last week of February, but my wife is staying with my mom in the Santa Rosa area currently. I've owned enough jeeps that she knows what to look for and she can buy it for me before I get back if needed.

I have one.. 88 Laredo renix 4.0 AW4 231 44 rear longbed bucket seats burgundy interior and ext 210k no leaks good compression 23gal tank metric tonne package ..buuuut I'm on the fence of selling. I have lots of plans but not enough time/money.

Sounds like you want the near impossible to find 91-92 :(
Looked for over 2 years and have yet to spot one of those years. Then again I kinda stopped looking when I bought this one.

Not that I would want to go crazy on swapping on complete Renix, but an early body with HO conversion could be done, with the miracle of a smog ref giving it a pass.

I'm not again the Renix, I would just prefer the H.O. I will be taking the truck with me to Minot ND so emission won't be California(thank god). I've found a few 88's on Craigslist, but since I will be driving it from Cali to ND in the middle of March I want to be able to trust the person I'm getting it from that it should make it.

I have one.. 88 Laredo renix 4.0 AW4 231 44 rear longbed bucket seats burgundy interior and ext 210k no leaks good compression 23gal tank metric tonne package ..buuuut I'm on the fence of selling. I have lots of plans but not enough time/money.

Sounds like you want the near impossible to find 91-92 :(
Looked for over 2 years and have yet to spot one of those years. Then again I kinda stopped looking when I bought this one.

I'm very interested, shoot me a PM with price and post some pictures, if you decide not to sell it there won't be any hard feelings.

I will keep my eyes open.
The universe is throwing rust free comanches at me these days.
Don't be scared of the renix, but do try and find an 89+, cause AX-15 over BA10/5

I'm always looking. Because I want a short bed lol

Long bed 86 mint ext and interior long bed. It's nearby me in boulder creek. It is in really nice conditioncondition with about 86k original miles. But it is the old v6 and not the trusty 4.0

I'm always looking. Because I want a short bed lol

Long bed 86 mint ext and interior long bed. It's nearby me in boulder creek. It is in really nice conditioncondition with about 86k original miles. But it is the old v6 and not the trusty 4.0
Why not just bob your bed a bit?

Back