• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 91 laredo

frontman

NAXJA Forum User
Stuffs going cheap or free. I am keeping xfer case radiator speakers. I will add to list as i go but so far stuff for sale...
Hp d30 new brakes, 8.25 rear. 3 1/2 lift front and rear RE. Front shocks are good. Upper and lower control arms are after market for sure but i dont know what brand. Cuatome Roof rack, banks header installed less than a yr ago. 32 in all terrains on dick cpeck wheels. Two tires are almost brand new others have inside wear. Tow hitch. Has a over head console with temp and direction. Thats it for now pics to come. All stock items up for grabs. Bring me a beer and pull it if u want it.

control arms fixed or adjustable?

15 or 16" rims on the 32s? I might take them for my brothers Xterra , I just bought him a 1.5" lift for it and some fender trimming, looking for 32s, i think he has 15" rims, so if they are 15s with good tread ill be very interested.

Last edited:
Fixed control arms. As for the tires jon has dibs, they are 15's. but like i said 2 are good the others have some crapy inside wear. On the D30 i dont know yet but can tell you it needs some work. If you come pull the banks header you can get it for 100 other wise its 150. The lift comes with the shackles, leafs, springs and shocks but like i said the rear shocks are toast i would like 300 for the lift but will negotiate cause i have used the piss out of it. Interior is used and needs cleaned. The rear seat has no rips or tears and is grey. One of the front seats has a tear, i have always had covers over the front so i need to go look.

Last edited:
I might give up the control arms with the lift for another 150 if you get the whole lift other wise its 100 for uppers and 100 for lowers

The d30 is non disco. Has stock stearing but a re trackbar. I might keep the track bar if its better than the one i got from jon some time ago.

The d30 is non disco. Has stock stearing but a re trackbar. I might keep the track bar if its better than the one i got from jon some time ago.

I don't need a track bar or steering. just the 30. any idea what year it is? 91? what do you want for it

It is coming out of the 98 i just picked up. Just so im sure the non discos wont have the thr plate or actuater crap right? How about 150 for it if its what you need.

I live mear eldorado hills. The 8.25 is pending a sale right now but u got dibs if it doesnt.

the banks header CARB legal?

Yes and i have the sticker too.

He has an Xtera now? Aren't those 6 lug?

my youngest brother does, Sam. Jesse still has his land rover. the xterra has 15" rims. gotta check these out

Near folsom and eldorado hills ca

Back