• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Later naxja

big gulps, huh?

Come back safe!!

I wonder what happened? I know he hit a crater and destroyed the Yota. This was at the same time we were headed out to get speed bumps rig off claw hammer. We get back from replacing the ball joints and axle and Ted was gone.

It was cool wheeling with you for the first 20 mins of claw dude!

I wonder what happened? I know he hit a crater and destroyed the Yota. This was at the same time we were headed out to get speed bumps rig off claw hammer. We get back from replacing the ball joints and axle and Ted was gone.

It was cool wheeling with you for the first 20 mins of claw dude!
Lol speed bump, that's right we were leaving when he came back. To bad speedbump broke his rig reminded me of my old one. Come on man spill the beans holmes

We were literally on our way to get the jeep repaired on the trail and there was plenty of other people both in bsc camp and Naxja camp still there piddeling around so unless I missed him asking for help to the 6 of us who went to claw I don't think we did anything wrong.

:dunno: sorry you broke it Ted it was good to finally meet you.. i pulled up to the buggy when i was on my way back from the cell bush but nobody was in it so i figured you were back in camp already.

Back