• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 Wheel Parts - Nashville, TN June 12th

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
4 Wheel Parts Nashville, TN store has invited us to come out and display our XJ's and fly the NAXJA and SEC banners.

Here is a link: http://www.4wheelparts.com/stores/store-coupon.aspx

June 12

4 Wheel Parts Hot Summer Sale & Specials Day

9AM-5PM

Needing as many NAXJA-SEC members to come by preferrably with XJ or Truck.

1st 50 customers get a FREE shirt.

Hourly Specials
Installation Specials
Financing Specials
Custom Trucks on Display
FREE FOOD & BEVERAGES
Fun for ALL

My wife has been talking to them about a donation for the Crawl and the store manager is working on something nice for us. In return he wants some nice 4x4 rigs on display.

Anybody interested? I'm planning to attend.

Last edited:
I wanna do it.

Count me in. Sounds like fun, especially the free food!!

I'm in. I'm actually going there today to get my tires balanced. Great group of guys there.

Are you sure you wanna make this one? I'd hate for you to get death wobble or something. lol.:spin1:

Still trying to fix that one thank you very much. To bad the balance job àt 4wheel parts didn't fix it. Still cool group of guys and they are looking forward to having us out there for the big sale.

I'll come by for awhile...count me in!

In return he wants some nice 4x4 rigs on display.

Well i guess that counts me out....funny i use to work in that building yearsssssssssssssago when it was western auto

count me in! Can anyone that is going bring me some SEC swag?lol

I'll pay just If anyone has an extra decal bbring it and ill buy it from you.

Zinger---looking forward to meeting you in person. Glad to know you'll be there. I'm going get there around 9 and stay until about 12:30. Have to pick up family at the aiport about 1.

DANG!! Don't think my heep will make to Nashville....have fun guys...thanks Ed for getting the SEC and NAXJA on "display"...very cool of you

i doubt i'll make it. i've promised services elsewhere if they still need help? that and I realized I still have a laundry area to paint and I need to get the carpet guys out to clean my carpets.

I'll have some decals with me for those who want one or two or three or ..... ok I'll stop.:twak:

Looks like we're gonna have a good turn out. They've been good to us over the years and it's good to be able to "give" back.;)

what time does it begin? Is it just one of those when everyone gets there things?

I'm going to get there about 9 and stay about 3 hours. Advertised store hours start at 9...

Cool 9 sounds good! Can't wait to meet you guys in person.

Back