• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WITC: Memorial Day

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
We are getting a ride together for Memorial Day weekend at Wheelin in the Country. Post up if anyone is interested in going.

1. Bosco
2. Wingnut
3. Garth

how far is that from chatt?

mark

Prob 2-3 hours. Maybe 4.

I should have have mine in order by then.

This sounds like it has the potential to have a big SEC xj turnout. Let me know if anyone needs help on their xj. I'm the best at handing wrenches to people.

What about hammers??

Ive got a couple of things i have to do to the jeep, replace the radiator and i would like to make my doors removable. But i would like to join this if i can get done in time. Still havent made it to witc.

Ok i got the drivers door done,,storms come in.
Would it be cool with yall if i invite the guys from tnvjc to ride. Try and make it a bigger group. Thought i would ask.

Ok i got the drivers door done,,storms come in.
Would it be cool with yall if i invite the guys from tnvjc to ride. Try and make it a bigger group. Thought i would ask.

Sure thing. So far we have the following attendees.

1. Bosco
2. Garth
3. Wingnut
4. Postal
5. clrusty

Well I met a land owner 5 minutes from my house that has 10 miles of enduro trails. He said I could ride there, but he only allowed dirt bikes. So, I traded the Atv for a 2006 Honda crf250x. It is a 4 stroke trail bike. Has electric start, lights, etc..

I may show for the day if the army doesnt have me doin other stupid stuff if someone can spot me a seat to ride in.

Back