• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Charlotte Area Meet and Greet

Jamescad04

NAXJA Forum User
Well the date has been set and we have enough people with interest in it to go ahead and start planning and getting things more set in stone.

First Thank you all for your input. Second I hope everyone that said they may be able to make it can make it because it seems like we could have a great time.

If anyone would like to help organize this please let me know as there are really only two of us working on it now.

Location right now is still Freedom Park in Charlotte NC and Time is not yet set in stone but I was thinking around lunch time maybe 1 or 2 o'clock until everyone disperses or until we cant see anymore.

A few things we still need.

1. Someone who has a camera and is good with it and willing to take pictures.
  2. More food we need to know who can bring food. (If you want to bring beer please bring your own.)
  3. A BBQ I have one that I can bring but it depends on the number of people who are coming if we will need another.
  4. Events if anyone wants to step up and help me out with this I would appreciate that. (Shrek has some good Ideas I have been reading his meet and greets we just have to make some of them happen.)
  5. Tables and chairs places to sit I mean I don't need to eat at a table but it would be nice to at least have one that way we can put the food on it.
That all I can think of right now. If I have more I will keep you posted. If anyone else has anything to share please chime in.

Here is a rough list of people who told me they will make it.

1. Jamescad04 (Jim & Jamie)
  2. UNCC_99XJ (Timbo)
  3. Joshooha (Josh & Ali)
  4. Foxwood
  5. 99xjScott (who said he is bringing)

• Will
  • Scott
  • Bryan
  • Joe
  • Adam
  • Spencer
  • and a couple more
Here a rough list of maybes

1. Blue 97 XJ
  2. 01greenxjsport
  3. RJLynn67FF
  4. dasbulliwagen
  5. loki_racer
That all I have so far Chime in if you can make it!

No Date.

Once I get past the next 2 weeks I can really focus on helping you plan this some more.

One thing that came to mind is being that this is a public park, chances are they'll have a shelter and more than likely a grill. We should probably look into seeing if it's possible to reserve a shelter for that day.

I'll try my best to make it. It's the day before my birthday so I don't know if anything is going on. I"ll let you guys know asap.

I'll try my best to make it. It's the day before my birthday so I don't know if anything is going on. I"ll let you guys know asap.

Sorry, only 4x4's are allowed.....guess you better get movin on that 4x4 swap!!!

:D :D :D

Just kidding of course.

A few things we still need.

1. Someone who has a camera and is good with it and willing to take pictures.
  2. More food we need to know who can bring food. (If you want to bring beer please bring your own.)
  3. A BBQ I have one that I can bring but it depends on the number of people who are coming if we will need another.
  4. Events if anyone wants to step up and help me out with this I would appreciate that. (Shrek has some good Ideas I have been reading his meet and greets we just have to make some of them happen.)
  5. Tables and chairs places to sit I mean I don't need to eat at a table but it would be nice to at least have one that way we can put the food on it.
Thats all I can think of right now. If I have more I will keep you posted. If anyone else has anything to share please chime in.

Here is a rough list of people who told me they will make it.

1. Jamescad04 (Jim & Jamie)
  2. UNCC_99XJ (Timbo)
  3. Joshooha (Josh & Ali)
  4. Foxwood
  5. loki_racer
  6. 99xjScott (who said he is bringing)

• Will
  • Scott
  • Bryan
  • Joe
  • Adam
  • Spencer
  • and a couple more
Here a rough list of maybes

1. Blue 97 XJ
  2. 01greenxjsport
  3. RJLynn67FF
  4. dasbulliwagen
  5. 49erRider
Thats who I have so far if you can make it add your name to the list!

Also I need to make a list of what you guys are bringing please let me know so we don't have everyone bringing the same food.

Thanks for you help and cooperation!

im not going to be able to make it ill be heading to the beach that day :cry:

What beach? Myrtle? How do you go? I'll not know till that week if I can go or not.

If I can make it I can handle the pictures. Should know within a week or so if I can make it or not.

I'm in as long as I'm not working. I'll bring the dslr if you ask nicely :)

Would it be Bring Your Own Food, or do we want to try and organize someone bringing burgers, someone brings buns, blah blah blah?

I was thinking more along the lines of someone bringing burgers another hot dogs maybe some macaroni salad, be creative! I just don't want a bunch of people bringing the same thing and one person to have to feed everyone.

Whats the dslr?

I was thinking more along the lines of someone bringing burgers another hot dogs maybe some macaroni salad, be creative! I just don't want a bunch of people bringing the same thing and one person to have to feed everyone.

Whats the dslr?

Canon Rebel. It's nothing special these days, but I still like to pretend so.

Back