• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheelin this Sunday 4/11

garth93xj

NAXJA Forum User
A buddy of mine wants to wheel his new (new to him wrangler), so I figured a trip to woolys is the best way to go for a new jeeper. Thinking about maybe camping Saturday night and having some adult beverages while sitting around a fire

Bosco is going too!!! just ask him he will tell you

that's right. ask me and I'll tell ya straight up. i'm goin'.

Yeah, join us at Land Between the Lakes....

Big Alpha, KGP, 60 Driver, me and a few guys I've never met are running there Saturday, and the guys I don't know are camping and running on Sunday too.

Nashville area (and points south) are meeting at I-24 exit 35 (Joelton/Springfield/HWY 431) at the McDonalds at 7:30 on Saturday morning...then meeting the Clarksville guys at the LBL Visitors Center.

I would love to go but I have to work til 5 on Saturday and LBL is over 3 hours from Murfreesboro, plus I have a newbie going that just put mud tires on his open diff wrangler and I would prefer to introduce him somewhere that I am familiar with

Hope some got some pics. I got some more trail clearance today.

The passenger side gutter rail has a nice tree scrape from the rear door down to the rear hatch. The rear hatch even has a small dent from the tree. Maybe it's time to cut the back off so I dont have to worry it anymore.

It was fun today. I need to learn to pick better lines.

i wanna see pics. fix your interweb wing nut toouh

Back