• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

windrock picture thread 3-20-10

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
1,084 pictures taken.... 211 loaded to photobucket.... im gonna try and hit the high points and include everyone

DSC_1608.jpg

DSC_1631.jpg

DSC_1636.jpg

DSC_1639.jpg

DSC_1643.jpg

DSC_1651.jpg

DSC_1653.jpg

DSC_1658.jpg

DSC_1664.jpg

DSC_1673.jpg

DSC_1679.jpg

DSC_1686.jpg

DSC_1696.jpg

DSC_1699.jpg

Good pics, were those all you doug or from dan as well? I probably had 500 something from the two days we were there. Will get on it soon to pick some good ones out and link the rest.

Looks like you guys had some fun! and some carnage....that's some good lookin trails....:D

those were all from my 1100 pics :)

...i usually give doug my pics because he'll post them up right after a trip, i tend to procrastinate :dunno:

the yota broke the spindle on 3, almost at the end (waterfall?)... where there's that rock in the middle, if you go over it, you high center? i believe you and tyler have great experience with it, lol... we moved it out of the way after he broke :)

...and at the last ledge on the hill climb at the begining of trail 3 (where i almost rolled the Willys first trip out with it) the picture of black pieces in the blue gloved hand were the remains of his 44 hub...

that was an awesome trip guys! we couldn't have asked for better weather!

those wondering, our trails for the day were:

15, to little mule. then 3 (including hill climb). and after getting the yota trailered down, doug tyler and dan did the lower half of rattlerock...

Sorry about the blur, I had it slowed down for tire spin, not whole Jeep spin :roll:
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Get some:guitar:
web.jpg

web.jpg

Seemed like a good idea
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

I've also got some videos to piece together. Hopefully tomorrow.

That was an awesome day of wheelin!!!!!!!!! Great people as always, o and Tim Lauren and I missed the hard stuggler crew.

Back