• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATL Meet & Greet "UPDATE"

xdutyxj00

NAXJA Forum User
Just thought I would give everybody a update on whats going on since the last post. This Saturday 4Wheel Parts is having there "March Madness Sale", this is one of our biggest sales of the year. So I thought it would be a good time to get together. We are providing food, drinks, and much more (see add below). All you got to do is bring your Jeep. We are posting this ad on all of the local clubs forums that we know, as we are trying to get as many of the local clubs involved as we can. I think "NAXJA" could really hve a strong showing. If you have any questions please post them up and I will do my best to answer them. Thanks, Bud

It is here !!!! Madness in March @ 4WheelParts....

This Sat from 9:00am till 5:00pm we will be having our annual MARCH MADNESS SALE!!!

FREE INSTALL ... with any BANKS IQ
FREE INSTALL ... with any MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
FREE WINDSHIELD CHANNEL with any BESTOP Safari or Bikini
FREE ARB COMPRESSOR with any ARB LOCKER purchase
FREE T-SHIRT first 50 customers
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

The BIG DEAL for YOU the CLUB is....................

For every SIX "6" vehicles a club brings into the store on MARCH 13th, the club will recieve a $100.00 GIFT CARD or if you bring in 12 vehicles they will receive a SMITTYBILT 8000lb winch for the club!!! Or if you just want the $$$ then you will get $100.00 for every 6 vehicles. Bring 12 and don't want the winch then get $200.00, bring 18 vehicles and don't want the winch then take home $300.00 in GIFT CARDS for the club.... All vehicles must be here for the majority of the day, preferably from 10:00am to 3:00pm.... See our web page or flyers available in the store for all details for above. ..... Thanks in advance

which 4wp? marietta or norcross? or both?

Mark

Norcross it is! I am panning on coming down saturday night, but I might be able to do some re-organizing of my schedule and make it down sooner.

SO you are saying if 12 guys show up from NAXJA we can get a winch for the Crawl giveaway? What is the fine print? Let me guess they all have to have work done on them? Do they have to be members? Do they have to have their jeeps? Speak to me!

I was thinking all the same questions Glenn. I'll be there regardless.:cheers:

So can we get 12 Jeeps there from the ATL area? Assuming they just have to show up.

SO you are saying if 12 guys show up from NAXJA we can get a winch for the Crawl giveaway?

That would be SWEET!!!!!!!

SO you are saying if 12 guys show up from NAXJA we can get a winch for the Crawl giveaway? What is the fine print? Let me guess they all have to have work done on them? Do they have to be members? Do they have to have their jeeps? Speak to me!

That is correct, 12 guys in 12 jeeps = $200 or a Winch. Heres the "fine print", You have to be a official member of the club that you are in and you have to show up in your rig, you can't show up in a Honda Civic. That won't count.

Last edited:
Futher mucking bun of a snitch!
I gotta work!:smsoap:
If not...skippy...I bring at least two "CLUB Jeeps" sign up the wifey and all. Crap, spit...cuss-cuss-cuss!
OKAY. I ma all right now.
:smsoap::rattle:mad:#$%^&*

Last edited:
That is correct, 12 guys in 12 jeeps = $200 or a Winch. Heres the "fine print", You have to be a official member of the club that you are in and you have to show up in your rig, you can't show up in a Honda Civic. That won't count.

12 jeeps or 12 4x4's? Tyler has a ranger he wheeled the Crawl with us last year if that would count. He is kinda our red headed bastard child if you know what I mean.... Tim, Dan, we can count you! You are a member. That is 4 right there. Stump. Who else can we coax into showing up at a specific time for a picture? I'm out I have a prevous commetment with a soccer field on Saturday.

errrr... its a Jeep Hyundai .. i swear! They ran out of Jeep Fiat's so they used my hyundai!

:)

12 jeeps or 12 4x4's? Tyler has a ranger he wheeled the Crawl with us last year if that would count. He is kinda our red headed bastard child if you know what I mean.... Tim, Dan, we can count you! You are a member. That is 4 right there. Stump. Who else can we coax into showing up at a specific time for a picture? I'm out I have a prevous commetment with a soccer field on Saturday.

If its 12 4x4's I'll be there with the RAM... If its gotta be a jeep maybe we can get a wrench fest going Fri night @ my place and get the door/fender back on my heep :eyes:
If someone needed a trailer pulled to get a Jeep there let me know I could be down for that as well

If its 12 4x4's I'll be there with the RAM... If its gotta be a jeep maybe we can get a wrench fest going Fri night @ my place and get the door/fender back on my heep :eyes:
If someone needed a trailer pulled to get a Jeep there let me know I could be down for that as well

It doesn't have to be a jeep, I was just guessing that most people that are in NAXJA has a cherokee or some kind of Jeep. We will have a sign up sheet that you will need to feel out about yourself, what club you are in. We also will be doing a group photo that we have to submit to our corporate office. That way they know we are not just giving away money and winches to anybody that comes in. So it doesn't have to be a jeep. Sorry to say I won't be able to count myself into the total number since I work here.

Ok, I can be up there, but it wont be until about 12:30 or 1pm. I thought Bud said we had to be there for a certain amount of time? I dont mind hanging for an hour, maybe two, but cant imagine being there for 4+...

I'll be there. I gotta come down anyway to pick up my new to me YJ frame.
I also gotta pick up a complete wiring harness for the Willys and various other parts on Sunday from PAP.

You could drive the Grand. It is a Jeep to you know.

Back