• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

windrock in march

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
whos down for a windrock weekend sometime in march?.... we need to settle on a weekend here pretty soon... post up your thoughts

If the cruiser is done I'm def in. Gotta check my schedule for the date though.

March it is!
hardknoxoffroad will be there!

mark

i'd be interested...

need to get the willys in better shape... FWD just ain't the way to roll these days!

interested. we should get a date so i can request off.

I'd be down for it if I can get a few projects buttoned up on the XJ by then. All these nice parts sitting in the floor at the house and no time to work on it.

Still waIting to hear on some shafts hint hint

:D just need to find a way to put my d44 under my jeep (need to locate parts, or redrill) if i redrill the parts then i have ready access if i break something but its the more expensive option, if i locate the right parts, they are hard to find and therefore harder to replace...

im leaning torwards redrilling or bolt conversion spacers... but i still have to buy all the parts that i am missing. (hub, rotor, bearings) doesnt sound like a lot but i priced it at oriels for $300. or maybe get some at a PAP and rebuild them.

I'mnot in a big rush, just giving you a hard time:D

I should be ready to rock!

we got a date picked yet???

that should be fine...

i'm thinking just a FULL saturday of wheeling?

...gonna save up $80 or so, and buy a year pass :)

Agree'd we need to do it on the 20th. That should give us time to get some things done. Shorta a shakedown run for some new parts.

Back