• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB BullBar

WrenchMonkey

NAXJA Member #771
NAXJA Member
ARB BullBar, for 84-96 XJ, in good used condition.

bullbar01.jpg

bullbar02.jpg

One small rust pit:
bullbar03.jpg

A little surface discoloration where the winch and fairlead were bolted:
bullbar04.jpg

bullbar06.jpg

bullbar07.jpg

And a "CHEROKEE" sticker on the top crossbar:
bullbar05.jpg

$800 new at Quadratec, plus $110 shipping. I'd like $600, if you pick up on the east side of Cincinnati. I'll take $550 if you come pull it off the Jeep :D

I'll deliver for a buck a mile. If you can wait, I'm driving to Houston the first week of November. So I can deliver it to Louisville, BowlingGreen, Nashville, Memphis (you get the idea) for a buck a mile out of my way.

Reply, PM, or email [email protected]

Thanks!
Robert

<Edit> What the hell, go ahead and deduct a $50 red-letter disount from the above numbers...

Last edited:
Hmmm..... let me see what i can do man! Might have to borrow some money out of my FSA account at work! I'll get back to you. It will work on a 97 right?

It will work on a 97 right?

I'll tell you what I know:

I know that ARB makes a different bumper for 84-96, and 97-01.

I know that the side panels on the 97-01 are longer, to run under the shorter flare:

970101.jpg

970102.jpg

970103.jpg

970104.jpg

(For what it's worth, I think that looks awfully close to the tire. The 84-96 gives a lot more clearance)

Anyway, I assume that those sideplates are the only difference between the two.

I don't know if somebody at ARB could confirm that, but my experience with phone-jockeys in general is that they mostly just look up part numbers.

Robert

itll work.

like you said, its mainly the side plates. i just sold mine. thats how i know. I had a pre 1997 one and the guy that bought it from me put it on his 2001

itll work.

like you said, its mainly the side plates. i just sold mine. thats how i know. I had a pre 1997 one and the guy that bought it from me put it on his 2001

Nice thanks guess i won't have to call ARB then! :D

i assume you are selling with the extensions so that it will reach the stock bumper mounts? also, not that it matters, does it come with the frame tie in brackets or do you not have them?

FWIW Aaron, I run a pre-96 ARB on my 01 without any issues. Bolted right up and I trimmed my fenders to kinda match the different length. (It was closer before the fender got bent in a bit)

HPIM0959.jpg

Back