• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For sale, Alloy USA and more...

Jes

NAXJA Memeber #293 URF Racing
NAXJA Member
Alloy USA shafts for a XJ Dana44, 30 spline, dual bolt pattern, great shape and ready to go.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

$200

Dana44 drum brakes, backing plates could use some new pads otherwise good to go. These are the 10"X3" drums.

$50 or 30 pack of Bud Light.

Rubicon Express 1.25" lift shackles, slightly irregular(bent), a little work with a sledgehammer should fix them.
standard.jpg

You can see that i added a gusset to one of them because it had bent.

$30? or 30 pack of Bud Light.

XJ Dana44 housing. You probably have never seen an axle housing this bent unless it was in a heinous automobile accident. I honestly don't know what you would want this for but I need it gone.

FREE!

All this stuff is located in San Bruno which is on the penninsula in the Bay Area. Come pick it up.

Last edited:
I might be interested in the shafts.

Hey Jes, do you still have the OX for sale? I think that's the first thing I'd want...

Go for it, I don't really need them. I'm sure Jes could use the cash right away.

Jes. that will be my next buy. I just have to get the cash. mind holding onto it for me?

put me in line for the shafts, i'll be heading to sf next week. I'll drop you a line to see if you still got those and the locker.

hey, hey, hey... I'm a poor college student... I want the locker!!!

haha fair enough...

hopefully within a week or two. I just need to sell these damn axles...

Anyone want to buy a 14 bolt or HD dana 60 rear?

Count me out for the shafts. Hospital bills from the baby showed up today. That $200 was apparently spent 6 weeks ago. Can anyone loan me another $4800?:D

great thanks for that jes, i wasn't sure becasue i noticed on summitt that they make a few different types of shafts. I'll be in sf one day next week, i'll drop you a line to see if you still have em...

Back