• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daystar 1 /4" Coil Spacer lift w/1" Rear Shackles

Krazors001

NAXJA Forum User
I am getting this installed on my '01 Cherokee Sport. Quadratec claims that this kit allows enough clearance for 30"x9.5" tires. Does anyone know if this is true?

Last edited:
i have 30x11.5 with stock suspension. rubs if i carry passengers and when i turn wheels all the way planning on 2" wheel spacers to cure the rubbing front wheels

I rubbed only slightly at stock height with no trimming with 30's... those will probably work, but you could most likely get a 2" BB off the board here for the same price, if not cheeper, and not have to risk it.

It would be my "guess" that after six months tops everything will sag back to stock. That just isnt enough to make a long term difference. Its the same amount of work to go 1 1/2" in the back and 1" on the front and after sag you will still be ok w/30's.

Im going to do a 2 1/2" lift and 'settle' with a hopeful 2" lift for a year or two.

If your looking to basically stay stock and run 30's (which are norm. 9.5" wide) you can find some 30's that are only 8" or so wide and stay w/stock height. Example Continental makes a 30" A/T tire that is only 8" wide. On that note however I saw he wants to run on sand and the wider the better for that!

Best of luck,
Ken

Back