• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chris tuned still a thing ?

D.I.T.A

NAXJA Forum User
I asked this on the xj face book page and I should've known better then to expect anything but failure from that but I Shot him an email a week ago about a tune for my jeep and haven't heard anything back . Is he still doing this or did he fall off ?

Thanks Ross :cheers: probably give you a call soon to talk about it

I asked this on the xj face book page and I should've known better then to expect anything but failure from that but I Shot him an email a week ago about a tune for my jeep and haven't heard anything back . Is he still doing this or did he fall off ?

Chris Jensen is definitely still tuning Jeeps but he's apparently been very busy so a slow response isn't unusual. You could shoot another e-mail to [email protected] as a reminder.

I'll wait alttle while longer for his response , I know how much it can suck when you're busy as hell and people keep trying to reach you. It will give me more time to build the exhaust for the jeep anyway

I talked to Chris this morning, he was in Michigan all last week on a work trip and is now heading out to New Mexico for another week on a work trip. He told me to let you guys know that he's still tuning and if you give him time he'll get back to you.

Assuming you are 96 and up. I believe syked ecu tuning can do a substantial amount of adjustment to the jtec type ecu although it is not listed on his website. You would need to contact them and ask for specifics.

I talked to Chris this morning, he was in Michigan all last week on a work trip and is now heading out to New Mexico for another week on a work trip. He told me to let you guys know that he's still tuning and if you give him time he'll get back to you.

He emailed me this morning :clap: he apologized for being busy so it's all good, the plain is to data log it stock and send him all the info so he can better tune the ecu to my jeep .

He just got finished with my first tune on my 4.6 stroker and all I can say is I have been very pleased. I used a Zeitronix data logger and provided a/f, rpm, tps voltage. My jeep now runs far smoother, very nice a/f mapping, idles great. It does take him awhile because he has a full time regular job and is a very busy guy but he does not leave you hanging. Couldn't be happier and man does he know his JTEC stuff!
I am seriously thinking about sending him my backup PCM to have an identical tune done on it.

How long does it typically take for Chris to get back to you? I emailed him late December and heard back mid January on price but nothing since. Sent him a follow up too..still nothing.

Also curious how long the tuning process takes?

How long does it typically take for Chris to get back to you? I emailed him late December and heard back mid January on price but nothing since. Sent him a follow up too..still nothing.

Also curious how long the tuning process takes?

What is your email address, I can go beat him with a stick and get him to reply. :twak:

Back