• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Caravan for Kids!!!!!!!!!

Thinking about it. Last time I went, we met people in Castle Rock to caravan to the event. I'm not sure what shape the beast will be in, its needed surgery is starting tomorrow.

Check the Christmas Caravan website, that's where the caravan sites were listed when I went.

I should be able to make it. What time would you need us there to help set up?
Check in and set up is fairly painless.

At the moment, the difficult part is getting someone else to put their XJ on display. ;)

I have no problem with talking to total strangers, new friends, old friends... I expect to be doing a lot of that while representing our club. :)

I don't mind displaying my pos lol
Kittrell and Dutch were quick to volunteer someone else's XJ: If I don't get a yea or nay from Justin or Andrew this week, I'll take you up on that offer.

I'll be there with my XJ! :eek: :D

Are you guys having a booth? What are you putting in the booth? I have a couple of pole stands to hold a banner if you need them. I can permanently donate them. I also have some folding plastic tables. I hope to be there but if I get an offer, I might be on the road as of Friday.

If I understand correctly, Andrews XJ will be in the booth. We still have to work out a few details with the banner.

Back