• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rough country ok?

wow, zombie posts.

RC did improve for a while. sales increased, and they stopped improving.

its total crap again.

And it seems like they have acquired a lot of other parts companies and they don't really specialize in anything....

Thanks for reply, I bought my RC lift 5 or 6 years ago, did they improve after that then quit improving or did they improve to a point and then stated getting worse? At that time their customer service was very good,nice people to deal with and fair pricing. Any experience with the newer RC kits ,I would like to hear about. Thanks again

I have their long arm kit and their front sway bar discos. For the money, its quiet, gives me the flex and ride I was looking for and has rebuild able johnny joints. Pretty happy with it. Bought it three years ago.

My springs/leafs are RE and my shocks are Bilstein so no comment there.

Poorly designed in my mind. Needed to replace the track bar heim and I have to tighten the ends every month. They don't advertise the built in 1.75" tc drop and at least n my case, I have to get the manual transmission mount even though I'm aw4 because the offset the holes on the crossmember. I know it's the cheapest route, but I don't understand why a 3 piece crossmember isn't the norm for a long arm kit.

Back