• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

Hey folks, keep an eye out for me please for a 4 banger 1985 Hood in a part out or JY. Thanks

OMG, ain't she perdy!!!! Should I buy it? Maybe 6 jeeps is not enough yet, Craigs list in Houston only wants about $4,500 for her. LOL If the guts are as good as the outside, I could sell 2-3 of the ones I am working on all the time, LOL and this drive this.:D

00202_el3wm5CMIiq_1200x900.jpg

Be safe out there everyone

John or any of you southern guys need a place to wait it out then give a shout! Have space for your vehicle(s) and a couple spare rooms. Might get wet here but not expecting a lot of issues.

No flooding but lost power at 10 am in SE houston. Never expected that.

No flooding but lost power at 10 am in SE houston. Never expected that.

I know there are folks that posted here before form the Corpus Christi Rockport area,...anyone heard anything?

I guess conditions are not good enough at this time for them to post. Having lived in the Leeward Islands, Caribbean my first 40 years, I know what they are going through. My heart and my prayers goes out to everyone in the area.

:patriot:

Hey all of you down in the path and now in the rain path give a shout! I know you are busy otherwise but if you do get on let us know your status or if, maybe, we can assist in any small way. Make it up here and we can put you up!

18.5" of rain so far, at 99 and hardy. Just went in to check on the shop and it's a cluster out there. Shop is right next to Bush, bunch of roads are flooded.

Been flooded in most of the day, no power since last night

Got 6" rain in one hour, 17" in 4 hours saturday night
25" in 24 hours, all records have been broken. Got my power back at 5pm Saturday, 6 hours later my house flooded, this house had never flooded, built in 1948. 7"water in the house, has drained out, and my bayou in SE houston has drained, but many are facing river and dam flooding the rest of this week. The house is mess. Not looking forward to the clean up and repairs. Family is ok....

Got 6" rain in one hour, 17" in 4 hours saturday night
25" in 24 hours, all records have been broken. Got my power back at 5pm Saturday, 6 hours later my house flooded, this house had never flooded, built in 1948. 7"water in the house, has drained out, and my bayou in SE houston has drained, but many are facing river and dam flooding the rest of this week. The house is mess. Not looking forward to the clean up and repairs. Family is ok....

Glad to know :yelclap:. So far all of you seem to be taking it for what it is while holding on for a better/dryer day. Hang on in there.

Was without power for 60 hours. No water got in the house.

Drying out in my part of town other than those right around the bayou.

John, hope it starts getting better for you ALL. Be safe out there and shout if we may assist in any way.

Thanks

Back to work today. Power back, life getting back to normal.

I was lucky. Many people in my neighborhood flooded and many in other parts of town lost everything.

We're going to be cleaning up for a while.

Glad you are getting back to normal! Certainly hope more and more people affected by Harvey can do the same!!1 Be safe out there.

Back