• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures - Test thread for photo hosting

what link did you use on Flickr to get it to work Glenn?

Test pic from Flickr

dateposted-public

Edit: Well damn it all. Still can't figure it out

Trying it on Imgur:

<a data-flickr-embed=

EDIT: Double damn it....

what link did you use on Flickr to get it to work Glenn?

I don't think I like Flickr.... Will look more into it this week. I need to get with Deanna and upload her stuff too.

Flickr works fine for me. ^

It's confusing to me. It took me a while to just upload that one image. Smugmug was much easier. IDK if they allow linking.

I like Flickr because every image that I take with my phone is automatically uploaded to my account. Click the Share button on the image, BBCode, Select medium size, copy link.

THen when you past the link here, remove the URL tags and leave the IMG tags.

I like Flickr because every image that I take with my phone is automatically uploaded to my account. Click the Share button on the image, BBCode, Select medium size, copy link.

THen when you past the link here, remove the URL tags and leave the IMG tags.

Do you use an iPhone?

The one and only time I've successfully uploaded an imgur pic it came out the size of Texas. Apparently some people have all sorts of options in the side bar for sharing, mine only has the one "copy" option there. What am I doing wrong? Would really like to get this figured out.

Back