• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just got the latest "Off-Road" Magazine, Check out the cover.

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

2010-09-16210034.jpg

:thumbup: Nice to see some Media coverage that isn't a tiny editorial column buried in the middle of the magazine. Hopefully this gets some people to open up and make their voices heard to legislators.

Just got my Four Wheeler today and they have the same thing. Big cover blurb devoted to fighting to keep areas open, which areas are still open, which are under attack, etc.

thats kick ass...wonder if the multiple magazine coverage is in attempt to make a big uprising out of the off road crowd?

It must be something that all the rags banded up to do this month if Off-Road and Four Wheeler did it.

I got my JP early this week and they also have a section on it. They didn't put it on the cover, but pages 26-29 are pretty detailed on this topic, as well as a side bar on upcoming legislation having to do with everything from land access, to emissions, to vehicle height, to lighting, to exhaust.

And then a seperate article on page 54 that are the top 10 best and top 10 worst bills of the '09-'10 legislative season.

It's on JP's cover too

They don't specifically mention closures on the cover, just "Can they outlaw your Jeep." Unless you read the articles, you don't really get the gist of that headline....

but...yes...semantics. Either way...good to see it out there as a topic of discussion.

As I put in my Facebook profile under Political Views..."Which ever party isn't going to shut down the back country."

My suspicion is that this is in response to the publicity concerning the accident at the MDR race.

In any case, good to see it brought to the front!

Justin the glare on your pic made me thing there was one hell of a coolant leak under the front of that wrangler :D

I heard it was this month's out magazine cover too:woohoo:

nothing this government suprizes me anymore.
but i sure hope that this gets rebutted, or at least put on the back burner for something a bit more important.... like the creation of jobs & improving the welfare of this country! (not meaning the welfare system either!)

Back