• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep/tires for sale - must go this week

1998xj1985

NAXJA Forum User
recently flopped my jeep. parents say it has to go. runs fine, pass. fender/door and hood + header are damaged. lots of good parts left on the jeep. pics to come.

1998 jeep cherokee 4dr.
dana 44 + 4.56 + detroit
dana 30 + 4.56
4.0/aw4/np 242
Rubicon 4.5 with full leaves
Custom 4x4 bumper plus tire carrier w/ 33x12.5x15 bfg at spare - 0 miles
33x12.5x15 truxxus M/T ~80% - i bought these at 30miles, have put about 5-6k on them. 2 ocotillo trips. no major chunks or gouges.
HID headlights in IPF housing to go with the jeep. can include alpine headunit + amp + type R speakers.

asking 2.5k OBO - bumper + axles + susp + tires is at least this much.

if there is no interest in the full jeep, i will donate it but would be willing to sell the tires for 500 + stock wheels/tires in any condition so i can be towed away.

Sucks that you have to get rid of it.

What's keeping you from fixing the damage?

If it does get parted, although I'm broke, I'll scrounge up the cash for the 242 t-case.

Last edited:
If there is no interest in the whole jeep, talk to me about just the axles..

pics

pics

2010-01-09140748.jpg

2010-01-09140759.jpg

2010-01-16120114.jpg

2010-01-16120137.jpg

2010-01-16120155.jpg

PM sent.

if all else fails im sure we can find somewhere to part it out if all the parts get claimed, Kyung's XJ dissapeared in a weeknd and left in the back of a ford ranchero in little pieces :D

Hell if you need to store it till you get the parts to fix it, i have 5 acres out here by palm springs.. Don't just let it go for nothing..

Hell if you need to store it till you get the parts to fix it, i have 5 acres out here by palm springs.. Don't just let it go for nothing..

this would be an indefinite storage period though - at least until i move out, which i'm not guessing is going to happen soon. they say get it out of here this week - sell, store it, or donate it. i def appreciate the offer, i just have no idea how long it would be out there! haha

Dude, take him up on the offer, you can part it out and get alot of your money back.

if the jeep gets parted out, I want the leafs

or stick it at scotts and FIX IT AND KEEP IT! non op it, drop the insurance, and get it fixed, then when you are ready just renew everything and you still have your jeep.

they say get it out of here this week - sell, store it, or donate it.
you could donate it to the "mike needs a DD XJ" association, i can put you in touch with them if you'd like :D

or stick it at scotts and FIX IT AND KEEP IT! non op it, drop the insurance, and get it fixed, then when you are ready just renew everything and you still have your jeep.

you could donate it to the "mike needs a DD XJ" association, i can put you in touch with them if you'd like :D
Or the Justin needs headlights...I was gonna buy some IPF housings for my HIDs...

Back