• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ Leather Seat Covers

CantonXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Wasn't real sure where to post this, but I just bought a set of leather seat covers from here on eBay. They fit 97+, Camel (tan) color, full set (front and rear), manufactured by Barbari for MOPAR according to OEM specs, all leather front and back with very high grade leather-grain vinyl sides, and are $184.99 with shipping to the lower 48. There was 1 left after I made my purchase in case anyone else wants to jump on it.

Dave

Last edited:
i was thinking of getting these too! have you installed them yet, i wanna see what they look like, final product pics. this would be much easier and cheaper than getting some WJ seats and slapin em in. hmm, i think this belongs in a different section

Finally got the covers installed. Still have some straightening/stretching to do but here's some pics:
seat01.jpg

seat02.jpg

seat03.jpg

seat04.jpg

seat05.jpg

seat06.jpg

seat07.jpg

seat08.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
That looks really really good...just like they were from the factory. I'm assuming you had the cloth seats in there before hand?

Now if only I could find a set for the dark color interior on mine....and might i say that's a pretty clean interior you got there too...nice to see other people actually take the time to clean the insides of a jeep.

99XJSPORT06 said:
That looks really really good...just like they were from the factory. I'm assuming you had the cloth seats in there before hand?

Yeah, just the standard Sport cloth/vinyl seats. For $185, I think it's really a nice upgrade and the leather smells great!

Dave

Know where I might find a set for the dark colored interior for a decent price?

Back