• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mamba MR1's?

DanMan2k06

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone seen/heard/have these wheels? They're basically Moab's without the Jeep name, and have several finishes. Decently priced too. Not cheap, but I think it's stomach-able. I've been searching for another set of Moab's ever since I sold my last ones, and now that Ebay/Craigslist has absolutely NOTHING, I'll definitely be picking up a gunmetal set for my new Jeep next paycheck :) Oh, they come in 16 or 17 inch flavors, both 5x4.5

I searched and found absolutely nothing on here. Even Google/JF had little to say. One thread had about 10 pages of talk, and ultimately like 2 pictures.

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

125218-lg.jpg

G_35788G_CL_1.jpg

Yea they cheapest I found was 139 on Qtec and JCWhitney. I'm really diggin the gunmetal with machined face. I wish they'd make an all gunmetal version though...

I like that they reduced the backspacing a little, but I really wish someone would make an affordable grey, silver, gunmetal, etc (something other than polished) 5 spoke alloy wheel with about 4 inches of backspacing. The AEV's were nice, but are no longer available. I'd probably buy a set of these Mamba's if they had less backspacing.

This paycheck should be a decent one, I'm thinking I"ll take the dive. I still have to aquire some tires somehow, thinking 265/75 Baja ATZ's? That price tag will have to wait a few more weeks though.

MT%20Baja%20ATZ%201.jpg

shanks12-albums-2005-f150-ftx-picture17297-mickey-thompson-baja-atz-traditional-305-55-20-33x12-5.jpg

Lol I'm willing to bet they're quieter than the MT's I have on it now!

Although I keep seeing 2 different 'variations' of the ATZ's? One looks like the two that I posted above, and the other one looks similar, but almost less agressive. Like the sidewall tread is not as prominent or something?

These
ATZ-T.jpg

vs These
sbmyc5.jpg

MR1 Black

t2zf8gxxtaxxxxxxxx55456.jpg

t2bv0gxo4axxxxxxxx55456.jpg

Back