• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 XJ 7" Lift 35's $1750

awr94903

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I need to sell the jeep and right now I don’t have time to work on it anymore. It’s been very reliable and great for camping, wheeling, and as my daily driver. It went thought the Rubicon last month and has tackled several trails in Arizona as well. Here are the details:
It’s a 1991 Cherokee 4 door with 175,000 miles that is green with grey trim, there are some dents from wheeling, but nothing too bad, there are a quite a few scratches as well, it’s not a show truck, but it’s not ugly either. The interior is tan, and in decent shape, the headliner is starting to sag a little bit in the back, but it’s not that bad, small tear on the side of the drivers seat, but it’s not getting any worse. It has the 4.0L HO I6, aw4 & np231 t-case with an RE SYE. The motor leaks a bit of oil from the oil pan gasket, but still has very good power and get 15 mpg around town and 17 mpg on the highway, the rear main seal was replaced about 5,000 miles ago ($400) and the alternator, battery and thermostat were replaced 100 miles ago ($200). It has cv driveshaft front & rear, the rear was rebuilt with a new CV and thick tubing about 3,000 miles ago ($300). The axles are a HP D30 front and a Chrysler 8.25 rear with 3.55 gears and a limited slip in the rear. The hubs and calipers were replaces within the last few thousand miles ($300). The steering is stock & a bit tweaked. It has about 7” of lift. In the front it has new RE 4.5” ZJ coils ($150) and Daystar ¾” coil spacers, RE upper and lower control arms, RE HD track bar & bracket, Doetsch Tech shocks, & RE extended steel braided brake lines. The rear suspension is made up of some new 4.5” RE leafs ($275) and 1.25” shackle with RE shims and brake line and Doetsch Tech shocks. The front fenders have been trimmed for 35’s. The buyer can chose between a set of 33x10.5r15 BFG AT KO’s on some eagle alloys or some 35x13.5/15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw bias on some chrome steelies, both sets of tires are 60-70% tread. It has a Four Real Steel front prerunner style front winch bumper with a skid plate, this bumper looks sweet, is beefy & has good clearance. There is a 2” receiver hitch in the rear. Inside there is a pioneer cd player (doesn’t always like to eject though) and a pair of JBL 6x9’s. That’s all of the mods I can think of for now, but there’s probably some more, I also have some spare u-joints and stuff like that.
The only problem is that the one of the steering box bolts broke and needs to be drilled out of the steering box, shouldn’t be too hard to fix, just something I don’t have time for right now, because of this it will need to be towed on a trailer or tow dolly. If picking it up is a problem, I may be able to deliver within a reasonable distance. The registration is out about a year, so there is like $200 in late fees, this has been taken into consideration in the price.
$1750 firm without the daystar bumper
$2000 with the daystar bumper
If it doesn’t sell for this price then I will fix it when I have time and it will be priced considerably higher. If it is sold within the next week, I will swap in a HP D30 non-disconnect with the steering (out of a ’94 xj), the one that is in there is, aside from the hubs and brakes, a bit tired. I can be contacted via email at [email protected] or on my cell at (928)710-3709. It is located in San Rafael, CA.
Aaron

Pics are at http://community.webshots.com/user/awr94903
I can take specific pictures if needed.

Pm'd you earlier, I live in Sac.
Troy

Back