• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

New to the forum.

1996 Classic
Battle Ground, Wa.
My first XJ and loving every minute of it, I just put a LA kit on it from Iron Rock, and future mods are new gears and selectable lockers, SYE kit, 35's, new axle shafts, and exhaust. It had the safari rack, sliders, bumpers, airaid intake, hood shocks, steering box brace and diamond plate done before I owned it. you might recognize it because its one pictured in the Quadratec magazine.

You may also quite often see me out in the trails with my CJ3B

Good to see you on here, Joey.

WheelinJR originally posted the for sale ad for your XJ on here. It was just a matter of time before it came back to us. :D

Okay, finished a couple small upgrades and enhanced the appearance a little bit. I also have some 100w lights that hang inside the stinger and a small winch that bolts in but didn't need them this adventure and get stolen if left on overnight haha. Even though the flairs are barely moved up I can put the 35" Mickey T's right inside them haha. More upgrades and pics will come when they're done =). Slowly but surely making the transition from grocery-gettin' daily driver to becoming a full fledged wheeler lol

eqs6qg.jpg

couple recent pics of my heep, 3.5"s of lift still, locked f+r with 35" km2 on weld on bead locks, wheels are 11.5 inches wide with the bead locks now, and 4" backspacing, so its kinda wide, but she sure wheels well
going on a trip friday up to the south coast of BC to run some of the meaner trails in that area

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3969.jpg

Hi guys.

Nick
'89 Limited
Olympia/Tumwater, WA

4.6L engine, 3" Shwab lift, 6" KC Daylighters, 31x10.5 KM2's. Haven't tested it much on trails, but feels very capable, certainly a lot more to do though in the long run.

25284_534222941226_44502749_31546855_5430775_n.jpg

25284_534222851406_44502749_31546853_805865_n.jpg

Good to see you on here, Joey.

WheelinJR originally posted the for sale ad for your XJ on here. It was just a matter of time before it came back to us. :D

Thanks Dustin! Glad I could make it.

nw-xj-scott, glad to see you to.

I figured that when I bought it most would recognize it. I didnt know that it was in catalogs or anywhere when I bought it, I just got a sweet deal on it so I had to snag it up.

1989 Cherokee Laredo
4.0L AW4 NP231 Dana 30/35
4" Lift (all Rubicon Express)
32 x 11.50 BFG Mud Terrains
Custom Easton Ultralite 2212 Antenna (cutdown ofcourse)

picture.php

PainInTheA$$89

You live in the same town as me!

Here is my XJ. I just bought it a couple months ago.
24926_120533614630708_1000002220946.jpg

It has an 8" lift and 35" tires. It came with the bumpers, tires, and lift, and I put in a spooled Dana 44 rear, RK trackbar (not pictured), winch, CB, and some rock sliders (and several other small repairs, upgrades, and fixes).
Jeeping002.jpg

1993 xj 5speed performane chevy orange paint with a pearl clear
7 inch sky jacker long arm which i hope to swap out soon for tnt long arm
4:56 gears and ARB air lockers front and rear cromly shafts up front
custom bumpers front and rear degined by me and warn m8000
READY TO WHEEL

Tanner
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
1998 XJ w/ 3.5" RE Super Flex Kit, 32" Maxxis Bighorns
HP D30 lockrite locked, Chryco 8.25 LSD, 4.56's
rebuilt 4.0L w/ a bunch of goodies, some misc. armor
sliders and a custom winch bumper to hold my new XRC8 winch to come soon...

wont let me post a pic! :doh:

That thing is badass!

Yeah, that is alright. stats?

Sorry, I didn't know if this was a place to list stats and pics or not. . . I couldn't find an intro page.
86 cherokee, 3.4 swap, gotpropane kit, Sterling 10.25 rear (locked), D60 front (locked), 5.38s, dual cases (207/208), 4 link suspension, hydro assist, 39.5 Iroks on H2s with Stauns, hybrid inner/exo cage, 4 buckets/5points, MSD ignition, dual winches F/R and some other do dads :wave: Thanks guys

Back