• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help from one or two people next week.

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
What we need is one or two people who can call to a provided list of vendors (and anyone else they can think of) and request some raffle items for goatfest. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it (my net access over the weekend will be a bit spotty but I will be checking it as much as I can).

Thanks

I'd be willing to help out. There's not much up here per se, but I could call some vendors. Could probably talk to the drive shaft shop here in town, they also do gears. Ace Alternator has branched into off-road fabrication and they also sell builder parts, like tabs, tubing, steel, hi lifts and other such off-road stuff.

I can make some calls on my lunches (I currently work 6-4:45), but I'm most likely better at selling stuff than acquiring stuff. Let me know if you need me to help though. maybe I can sell our need for raffle items?
Carol

I have a few items I might be able to donate one if I ever get that call back to become a vendor here....

:lecture:

Please remove this post as well as my above post. And thank some dude for it all!

I have a few items I might be able to donate one if I ever get that call back to become a vendor here....

:lecture:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back