• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anybody know selarep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartazz19

NAXJA Forum User
His name is Rick. Username is selarep. I paid him for some fender flares back in November and he keeps making excuses and still hasnt shipped them. He now ignores my PMs and emails and I can see that he logs on every few days. I have his cell phone number (he posted it in a wanted ad), he never answers.

If anybody knows him or wants to kick a door down in CA let me know.. Thanks

Jeremy

I know that ass hat. Yeah, when it comes to lagging, he's always lagging on stupid stuff. He said that he will have the flares finally shipped out tomorrow morning since he's not gonna make the bald mountain snow trip. he also would like to say sorry for being an a$$ and not dodging the contacts. (never did get a phone call though...)

RyanM said:
weakk. 3rd ex-military I've seen on here sell parts and not ship . Man up

I sure as hell hope you dont mean anything foul about the military...

selarep said:
I sure as hell hope you dont mean anything foul about the military...

He probably meant that he expects a military man to hold up to certain values. Unlike us civies...

Stock fender flares? Who charges for stock fender flares?! I would have given you some if I had them laying around.

Sorry to hear about this. It sucks when people can't own up and make things right. If I were you, I'd try to get him to Paypal your money back. At least he doesn't have to go anywhere - if he's on here there's no excuse not to be able to Paypal your money back.

I'm dissapointed. I am very sorry that you have been run through the ringer Jeremy, report him to Paypal. Oh yeah and Ricky, dont ever call me asking to buy or sell somthing again, I dont do business with people like you.

Last edited:
If you paid via paypal you should have buyer protection. I would file a claim with paypal, and they should automatically return your money to you, and his expense. Sorry to hear about the situation, nothing pisses me off more than stuff like that.

ive tried to buy some sliders off rick on my old forum name lliBoBill, called him and everything talked to him nice guy. Well he had an issue with the shipping and politly said he couldnt ship them to me i was upset but he got me my money back in a timely manner, not a bad guy at all, but that was my expierence with him, not a bad guy at all to me......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back