• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needs parts ASAP to help a Jeeper

I have a brand new fan shroud that I can donate. :)

MJR said:
Well Robert post up your address. He will be collecting the parts.

Here it is:

25251 Arder Court
Lake Forest, CA 92630

send away.....:laugh:

xjohnnyc said:
I have a brand new fan shroud that I can donate. :)

Cool, thanks.

Core Support
Fan Shroud
Header Panel (needs a little work, not perfect)
I can cut out that trans line and I've got an AC Condesor, intalled but never used so it's pretty new.

I've got all the glass too, didn't she need a window?

Let me know.

parts.jpg

korda said:
Core Support
Fan Shroud
Header Panel (needs a little work, not perfect)
I can cut out that trans line and I've got an AC Condesor, intalled but never used so it's pretty new.

I've got all the glass too, didn't she need a window?

Let me know.

parts.jpg

Awesome!

We will take it all! Yes, she needs a driver side rear window.

It looks like I will need to make a run to San Diego in the very near future!

WE have a fan shroud, but we can go ahead ang take yours off of your hands as well, if that's OK...

Thanks a ton!

korda said:
The more you take, the less I have to throw out. If you think of anything else let me know. I've got the window.

Great!

If you would not mind, please PM imbeamer and see if you guys can hook-up for the parts. He has offered to do some parts running, as long as it is along his commute..

If not, let me know and I iwll amke arrangements next week.

Thanks again!

rpraterxj said:
Great!

If you would not mind, please PM imbeamer and see if you guys can hook-up for the parts. He has offered to do some parts running, as long as it is along his commute..

Thanks again!

Yep just let me know. I am meeting up with dave monday at lunch and can drop off when i get home. When is a good time to drop off at your house?

rpraterxj said:
Great!

Thanks again!
Done.

If you think of anything else let me know.

imbeamer said:
Yep just let me know. I am meeting up with dave monday at lunch and can drop off when i get home. When is a good time to drop off at your house?

This is so fantastic! Just give me a call on my cell when you are headed home. I can meet you somewhere or you can just swing by my place. I am off of El Toro Road, near Jeronimo...

My cell # is 714-319-7135

Thank you so much!

Hey gang,

Time's running out! We need to get parts for this Jeep ASAP, please. Looking to install on March 10th!

We have received the vaccuum bottle, fan shroud and battery hold down.

Still looking for the other items.

If you have some that needs to be shipped, PM me and we will work something out.

PLEASE help

You got that right, it is MORE than 'damn decent' of Robert AND the Jeep god himself, Michael R. They are VERY MUCH appreciated!

Jordan
Ashley
Ian

backpack96 said:
wish i could help you guys...unfortunately, the best i can do is a bump.

Mr. Prater, it's damn decent of you to organize all this. you;re a class act.

Hey EVERYONE,

I just want to thank each and everyone of you for all you are doing for my daughter, Ashley (aka smASHLEY). Please let me know what we can do to make things as easy as possible. If things settle down here we may be able to drive and get some of the things that people have not been able to railroad. Ashley and me are still working on getting out of the house BEFORE 1 PM. HA HA! I am so old that I forgot about all this stuff!

Granny XJ, new name I guess LOL

How far from San Diego do these parts need to go?

I don't mind driving an hour or so. Do you guys need this stuff this weekend? I haven't managed to get ahold of imbeamer yet.

korda said:
How far from San Diego do these parts need to go?

I don't mind driving an hour or so. Do you guys need this stuff this weekend? I haven't managed to get ahold of imbeamer yet.

What part of San Diego are you in? I know that IMBEAMER works down that way, but I don't belive it is real close to you, but it would be closer than coming all the way up to OC. Maybe I could meet you one evening nect week somewhere in-between?? I live in Lake Forest, at the El Toro Road exit off of the 5 freeway. I am a little over an hour from downtown San Diego.

Give me a call and we set something up. My cell # is 714-319-7135.

Thanks!

rpraterxj said:
What part of San Diego are you in? I know that IMBEAMER works down that way, but I don't belive it is real close to you, but it would be closer than coming all the way up to OC. Maybe I could meet you one evening nect week somewhere in-between?? I live in Lake Forest, at the El Toro Road exit off of the 5 freeway. I am a little over an hour from downtown San Diego.

Give me a call and we set something up. My cell # is 714-319-7135.

Thanks!
If Ashley is doing better we might be able to run and get things. PLEASE let me know what is needed:) THANK YOU ROBERT and MIKEY for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rpraterxj said:
Hey everyone,

This is a complete list of what is needed to get Ahsley's Jeep going.

We are looking for FREE or dirt cheap items. If you have something to donate, please let me know and we can make arrangements to get it to my house.

The Jeep will be there this week and the work party will probably occur in about 2 weeks.

Here is the original thread: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=904795

Here is the list of items needed: The items should be from a pre-97.

MUST HAVES:
Oil Pan
Mech Fan Shroud and Fasteners
Battery Hold Down Bracket and Hardware
Replace Transmission Cooler Metal Line at Radiator
Upper Core Support, Saftey Latch Striker, and Hardware

Stuff that can wait, but would be nice to take care of:
A/C Condensor
Left and Right Fenders
Right Fender Support Bracket and Hardware
Front Clip and Hardware
Hood
Hood Latch Strikers and Hardware
Radio Antenna and Hardware
Vacuum Reservoir

I am also looking for a YJ Slip Yoke for another friend.

I am working closely with Mike Rollins on this and we will make a junkyard trip in a week or so for the parts we can not get from you guys.

Thank you in advance for helping out!

Hey again,

Time is running out!

We still need the following minimum items:
Oil Pan
Replace Transmission Cooler Metal Line at Radiator
Upper Core Support, Saftey Latch Striker, and Hardware

We also need toher items to improve the Jeep:
A/C Condensor
Left and Right Fenders
Right Fender Support Bracket and Hardware
Front Clip and Hardware
Hood
Hood Latch Strikers and Hardware
Radio Antenna and Hardware

PLEASE HELP! We need the items for the work party on March 10th.

Thank you!

Back