• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'93 XJ, 2dr, 4x4, 2nd owner, clear title..$2750.. SW Ark..

MC-92

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to sell the XJ.... It is a 1993, 2 dr, 4.0 HO, AW4, np231, D30/35, 200K....2nd owner....clear title.... It's a base model, manual windows etc, ...
Runs like new...no leaks, everything works
Original owner had dealer serviced entire life....
NEW: tires, brakes, all hoses, rebuilt ported and polished head, rebuilt NSS, alum. wheels, tint, console, gauge cluster swap, Pioneer CD w/remote, Pioneer 4 way 6 1/2's in doors, 4 way 6x9's in rear door, TJ Flares w/cut fenders on front.. rear not done yet, fog lights ....

I spilled some gear oil on the carpet.... pulled it out to have sprayed... never did... the carpet and rear interior panels are removed.. .I HAVE ALL PIECES....

driver seat has small tear
upper driver door hinge has to be welded
cold air
Cant think of anything bad about it... it will run 75 all day long at 2200 rpm's...

I'll try to get recent pics. up asap... Pm or email at [email protected] for more details

these are from a year ago when I bought it... looks almost the same except for tint, TJ flares and fog lights on front bumper....

The color is Navaho Turquoise

Jeep_1001_001.jpg

Jeep_3001.jpg

Jeep_2001_001.jpg

thanks..,,, LR is just down the road...

$2500 or I keep it... :)

can you post up some pics of it now

Ramsey said:
can you post up some pics of it now

sorry I didnt respond... didnt get an e-mail notice.....

Yea... I can get some.... I'll try tomorrow... or today actually..... :laugh3:

If you want I can meet you half way and you can see it in person.... its only 77 miles to S/port........

Here are a few of the front flares......

6FD3F_fender_cut004.jpg

ZE9B4_fender_cut006.jpg

5AFDD_fender_cut007.jpg

A9Z3B_fender_cut_2002.jpg

94AEA_flares001.jpg

92878_flares002.jpg

8ZE96_flares003.jpg

F69FB_flares004.jpg

The rears have been removed but have not been cut yet.......

Back