• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

that things kinda fun lookin lol:attom::laugh3::music:

Its getting there! Finally got the axles geared and Detroits in this weekend.
3529472107_0a076540b5_b.jpg

exxon-

when are we gonna build you some bumpers (my welder and metal stuff is in holland tx) ;)

let me know if you want to

looks sweet btw

Tube bender should be here shortly, going to help somebody build a cage for a TJ and then its mine for some jungle gym work. We go wheeling quite a bit in Little River/Academy, got some decent stuff out there on some private land.

My attention is drawn to the slushie. Nice floating xj.

Not yet, been clearing for the last three years and am finally getting some trails. As soon as the jeep is done, I will see if I can get permission for a small group to go try it out. And yes Chia, still have the hitch.

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

Here's my daily driver. I know the date's wrong, I noticed after I posted them. And I'll post up pics of my XJ once I get a new rechargeable batt. for my camera lol. Mine broke.

Re: Lets see ur rig

better pic smaller but not grainy

IM000888.jpg
[/IMG]
What bumper are you sportin bub?:read: I'm in love with it.

heres a pic of me playing in a wash in Az on my last trip.... My father took it so no trick angles:cheers: My jeeps ass was dragging so I couldn't get any higher up..
HPIM1314.jpg

and my favorite pic from the trip
HPIM1306.jpg

this pic says it all. Sorry no offense meant to our international members

Looking good... One thing though... I am kinda worried about what you were drinking. I mean if you aren't supposed to eat yellow snow...

RTI Ramp ultimate Poser Shots!!

CIMG0893.jpg

CIMG0890.jpg

Put the longer brake lines on a few weeks ago, going to Hot Springs this weekend going to see how much better I can do now that I won't be worried about the lines.

Back