• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chewys jeep bath

To tell you the truth, I really DID like that video.

Man, we lose so many good aspiring video producers this way.

Okie Terry said:
To tell you the truth, I really DID like that video.

Man, we lose so many good aspiring video producers this way.

most producers are VERY SENSITIVE... :looser: Thanx to OKIE'S back covering ability my $30.00 is in the mail Monday.

red91inWA said:
most producers are VERY SENSITIVE... :looser: Thanx to OKIE'S back covering ability my $30.00 is in the mail Monday.
I'm always, looking to recruit and help people feel like they are welcome.

It's that Okie charm that get's 'em everytime (or something).

john290xj said:
Ok,look i originally thought this club was very close knit and accepting to opinions well i guess not .Also i have plenty of money screw the cookies and you know other clubs people say are assholes well this one really doesnt look much different so oh well im done who really cares about an all xj club and my original post was a joke i know chewy very well ... so if hes not mad then whatever in the mean time im gonna go back to my trailer ,whoever is moderating this board im sorry for posting this and causing this crap but definitely pull my password and username i dont want any part of it..............
poor punctuation is cool :moon:

Notorious Ike has an AE?

Glenn please look into this.....and be advised you need to work on your powers of ooobservation.

Not unless the AE has a spellcheck.
This guy has poor grammar skills, to be sure, but most of the words are spelled correctly, which rules out IKE.
I met this guy, and he seemed cool.
He must have gotten the sand in his g-string after I met him.
:dunno:

bgcntry72 said:
Not unless the AE has a spellcheck.
This guy has poor grammar skills, to be sure, but most of the words are spelled correctly, which rules out IKE.
I met this guy, and he seemed cool.
He must have gotten the sand in his g-string after I met him.
:dunno:

not liking the fact that chewy stole the show I guess....

Only Child Syndrome at work.

I do know John, however I dont know what the above posts were all about? :shocked:

He told me that IKE filled his cocktail glass w/ what he thought was a Cosmo.......BUT I would guess he laced it w/ some Meltdown pills as well. I can confirm those posts didnt come from Ike...... I will work on Johns OCS and bring him back to normal in a day or two.......

Everyone gets one free meltdown card.....Johns had his and will play nice.

Chew... :smoker: ....bacca

I lost my quad coming out of that same tube, took me like 3 hours to get it restarted.....Always check the depth there, it gets even deeper......

Back