• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody live around Atlanta

I live about 2 hours from Atlanta close to Rome. Things will pick up with monthly rides once we all get back from Moab.

Im in augusta now :(, but I was in Dawsonville for a while. The SJ people are great! I met 2 of them while i was up there. They pointed me here :).

I live fairly close to marietta, I`m in Alpharetta when do you wanna go wheeling?

i'm in athens, about 1 hr northeast of atl, my parents house is in alpharetta though so i'm down there sometimes

nah i just live in athens, my roommate goes to school here but i'm just workin and partyin for a year

Hell yeh man same here, not quite ready to go to college yet, goin to ole miss next year!:D U goin to the dixie run?

planning on riding somewhere this weekend, just not sure where yet, i`ll let you know though!

Dustin...Do you happen to go to KSU? There's a red XJ, really nice, that goes there. I see him all the time, but haven't gotten a chance to talk. Just wondering if that's you.

nah probably not goin, i might ride but not sure yet, i'm tryin to get my junk ready for the easter jeep safari next year, its goin under the knife pretty soon here when the funds allow it

Ga mike. I do go to KSU. I drive a grey XJ, but I see the red XJ everyday, its pretty nice. What do you drive. I always park in the lower parking deck on tuesdays and thursdays.

Does anybody know where piqeon mountain is? Crappy wheeling but great caving? I'm probely going this weekend.

pigeon mountain is about 1.5 hours above atl on INterstate75. its above dalton before tenn. Its got about 20 miles of dirt roads on top of a mountain with free camping and about 15 caves you can exprore. I've only been in two of them. Its a really cool place.

Dustin, I drive a white 99' with 32"M/T's on black rock crawlers. I always park in the deck next to Kennesaw Hall. I go Mon thru Thurs. Yah, I agree the red XJ at school is really nice. He only used to have about 3" of lift now he's got like 5 or 6. It's really clean though. We should get together sometime and go wheelin. Mines not quite ready for action I have to lift it some more since I went up to 32's.

Back