• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 3.5 superride what else do i need?

pikey77

NAXJA Forum User
About to order my lift. Planning on going with the RE 3.5 superride with full rear packs and monotube shocks.

Is there anything else I'll need for this kit?

I got the same kit at first...

You should SERIOUSLY consider what youre gonna do with your XJ. Even if you are on the street 99% of the time youre going to end up wanting discos and Upper control arms and longer brake lines if you do any trails... Just do some soul searching before you spend.

I can say I put way more money into my lift than I originally planned. I shoulda did more the first time around. HOWEVER, With the 3.5 you wont NEED an SYE. and you will be happy with the ride quality. So if you "Just want to lift it" yes, it has all you'll need.

If you plan on beating your jeep up, even a year from now... do some more searching around you'll be glad you did. AND Consider talking to some NAXJA vendors. Dont just buy out of a mailorder catalog. Check out FULLSIZEXJGEAR, he carries RE.

Last edited:
I figured this lift would get me 90% there and if in the future I get a chance to run some reel trails then I can look at disco's etc..

The JEEP will see some easy trails here in TX out on the hunting and ranch property but nothing super technical.

Im in the same boat. Im saving up for the same lift. x2 on talking to FullsizeXJ. Great stuff and awesome prices.

got a price from fullsizexj already and unless something drastic shows up thats where I'll be purchasing from.

Crusher is that your woody in you avatar? I live in lewisville as well and have seen one around a few times.

got a price from fullsizexj already and unless something drastic shows up thats where I'll be purchasing from.

Crusher is that your woody in you avatar? I live in lewisville as well and have seen one around a few times.

Yeah. Im in Lewisville sometimes. Im sure it was me, as I use to spend most of my time around there, mainly around 121 Business. Ill PM you.

yah, looking at tires/wheels as well.

Was thinking just a set of Rubi wheels/tires would look pretty good and be cheaper than buying seperate wheels/tires as well.

Silver XJ so I though the ruby's would look sharp as well.

Back