• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oil filter relocation kits?

zluster

NAXJA Forum User
I need to pickup an oil filter relocation kit, I looked briefly and see some kits on JC whitney, but has anyone used one of those kits and can tell me what all comes with it for the engine oil filter side of the adapter?

The pictures from JC whitney seem to show different threaded adapters to mount the adapter onto, but I need to make sure I get one that already has the proper female threads to mount onto the oil filter tree.

Anyone have any knowledge, better places to look than JC whitney?

i would think any kit made for a 5.0 Mustang would work.

I have one sitting here waiting for my next oil change..... along with an oil cooler. Between that and thicker fluid, hopefully my oil pressure won't keep going to and below 10psi when playing

Summt, Jegs. just google search should bring up all kinds of vendors.

i would think any kit made for a 5.0 Mustang would work.

Yes, lots of vendors, but few with actual details of what comes in the kit, I need a new adapter plate that will screw onto the existing SAE threaded "banjo stud". I cannot replace that SAE thread.

Back