• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i need a wireing diagram

MTBracer367

NAXJA Forum User
i've been haveing some elictical issues with my heep latly and have soent a good amount of time in my grage tonight with a tester and i need a engine diagram to make all these number connect the patient is a 98 i6 ax15 np231

5-90 i know you would know where to get one or probably have one

even a link would work for me i tried searching but didn't find anything

i guess this it what i get for lending out my haynes manual

Last edited:
I have the 99 FSM, which is probably pretty close. The diagrams on these manuals are many pages long, arranged by component group, and not terribly easy to decipher not only because they overlap and repeat in many cases but because they're just confusing, and they are not always 100 percent correct, either. However, if you have a specific area you're working on, I might be able to help later this week.. I'm away from home with no manual on hand. When I get back in a day or two, I might be able to either reference some connectors and wire colors, etc., or scan a few pages if it doesn't make for a huge project.

thanks but winter beater got me the info i needed

and i know how much wireing diagrams suck but i'm don't have many other options right now

but i think i may have found my problem to be somethign completely different then what i originally thought after skimming through the FSM

but like i said thanks anyway ur help is appricated

Back