• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rugged Ridge Steering and Ox Locker

LOSTXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Is anyone out there running the combination in the subject line. After reading all of the information here on steering upgrades, I think the rugged ridge inverted t with some poly spacers would work well for me. I dont know if the tie rod would clear the inspection cover for the ox locker because it sticks out further than the stock cover.

I wish I was I have the OTK TNT and it looks like I could at least clear an arb. I did have to cut and reweld my tie rod to clear the sway bar links. But that doesn't help you sorry for the worthless post. I shall go now

Parakeet

I have a piece of 1/4 strap over my front d-30 cover and the RR steering clears, however I still would recomend agains the RR steering. If you dont have cash for a steering system like t&t customs then Id just replace the tie rod with an upgraded one (they are like $100).

Back