• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bilstein Shock Specs Online?

barillms

NAXJA Forum User
I need to order shocks online for the front of my MJ, these companies, except Fox Shox, Dont list the compressed & extended lengths? How do people order the exact shocks they need without this info? My rig is custom, standard "Cherokee 6" lift" labeled shocks aren't what I'm looking for... I need exact specs! Where do I find this information so I can order some Bilsteins?

I'm looking for eye/eye silver Bilsteins 34" long extended.

thanks... I am looking for specs on the 5100s... But it does not give the lengths I am looking for. It lists shocks for each vehicle and inches of lift. I cannot go by that... I need exact lengths as stated above.

thanks... I am looking for specs on the 5100s... But it does not give the lengths I am looking for. It lists shocks for each vehicle and inches of lift. I cannot go by that... I need exact lengths as stated above.

Those "vehicle specific" bilsteins are valved too soft IMHO. i called up bilstein and they were very helpful (and quick) to give me ext/com lengths and valving on the 3" XJ ones bc i was curious. the valving was stupid low, like 145/55 or something.

Back