• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: AX-15 and/ or NP 242

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
Well...the Peugeot finally died.
time for an upgrade.
may as well upgrade the t-case as well.
1987 Jeep Comanche

Ideally I want to match up the AX-15 to the 242.
if anyone has one or both, shoot me a PM.

thanks!

BOB

I have a 242 I pulled from a 95-6? it is a 23 spline, everything rotates freely and I dont feel any chain drag on the case. I'd take $50 plus shipping if you want it, I even have the metal guide plate that bolts the floor in the passenger compartment so the shift lever follows the correct path and the plastic insert that shows what gear your in.

I'm in FL, 32164

Thanks Kelvin

any way you can tell me how many spline.
I need 23 spline.
I think 95 and up should do it.
let me know please.

BOB

BOB

It is a 23 spline, I got it to use in my 98 but now I'm putting a small block in it so I'm going to beef up the 231. When I get home today I am going to double check though just to make absolutely sure, but I distinctly remember being happy when I found it at the junk yard because all my u-pull-it has are old jeeps. Also I put new fluid in it when I got it and the old fluid was clean with no metal shavings so the internal parts are in good shape.

pics::peace:

jeepphotos038.jpg

jeepphotos029.jpg

jeepphotos033.jpg

jeepphotos024.jpg

jeepphotos033.jpg

jeepphotos020.jpg

Thanks...
looks like what I am looking for.
I want to check out all offers.
I plan to make a decision in a week.

BOB