• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you guys think about this radiator and fan setup?

damn, that thing looks awesome! figures, now that I already ordered my radiator and have it almost all installed. wonder if I can just by the 3 fans and control module and mount it to my aluminum one.

i have that triple threat fan setup, i bought that setup from the same seller off ebay well over a year ago and it works great and i have not even come close to overheating since i put it in,it pretty much does everything they say it does, best part was no more fan sound,the jet engine take off sound is completely gone,i also picked up nice mpg increase to but i cant rememeber exact numbers.i left him good feedback on ebay for the kit but it was over a year ago so you will have to dig for it,as far as the price,i paid 200.00 for mine when i bought it and i would say with mpg increase it gave me when we hit 4.00 a gallon my kit most def paid for itself already and then some,best 200.00 i spent on my country yet.

why? my CSF 3 row, stock clutch fan, and new style (more blades) efan works great. flip the aux fan swtich override on and 90+ degree days in the rocks and im not over 210. best thing you can do is convert to the open cooling system in newer XJs, replace the fan clutch, and get a nice CSF 3-row rad.

when i bought my new radiator from radiators.com i was told not to bother with the 3 row radiators that the two row are superior and the 3 row is just a selling gimick for people who think more is better. 93xjli any good spots to wheel on li legally?

i have that triple threat fan setup, i bought that setup from the same seller off ebay well over a year ago and it works great and i have not even come close to overheating since i put it in,it pretty much does everything they say it does, best part was no more fan sound,the jet engine take off sound is completely gone,i also picked up nice mpg increase to but i cant rememeber exact numbers.i left him good feedback on ebay for the kit but it was over a year ago so you will have to dig for it,as far as the price,i paid 200.00 for mine when i bought it and i would say with mpg increase it gave me when we hit 4.00 a gallon my kit most def paid for itself already and then some,best 200.00 i spent on my country yet.

Bought mine last year as well & could not be happier!!!!

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=949257

Back